Vacancy title Sales and Business Business Administration Assistant Background AMIA Ltd are the exclusive distributors of 6 manufacturers ranges of agricultural machinery into the UK and Ireland. Working with North...
Sales and Business Business Administration Assistant
AMIA Ltd are the exclusive distributors of 6 manufacturers ranges of agricultural machinery into the UK and Ireland. Working with North American based manufacturers as well as European based manufacturers AMIA Ltd distribute the ranges through their dealership network, offering parts, warranty and sales support. AMIA Ltd has the sole responsibility and autonomy to market the product ranges through a number of different routes. A dynamic and forward thinking company which is at the cutting edge of agricultural machinery development.
- Dealing with clients and customers over the phone and face to face.
- Dealing with sales calls both inbound and outbound.
- Dealing with all of the admin duties that are required.
- Dealing with general emails.
- Dealing with sales emails.
- Sending out correspondence.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
- Generating new business.
- Proactively assisting and managing dealerships in assigned areas.
- Supporting dealership requests.
- Assisting in all marketing activities were required.
- Date entry.
- Database management.
- Speaking to other clients and business over the phone to generate new business.
- Researching new sales opportunities and markets for product ranges.
- Assisting to launch new products and product ranges.
- Competitor research.
- Assisting at and attending trade shows throughout the UK and potentially as the candidate progresses, into Europe as well.
- Proactive online marketing – forums, Facebook posts, twitter etc, etc.
- Paper based marketing – Mail Shots, Flyers, Introduction letters etc.
- Full driving license as travel will be required during employment.
- Key holder.
- Any other duties required during employment
Alan Dennis (AMIA Ltd Managing Director) via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call or by post at AMIA Ltd, AMIA House, Burston Court, Burston Lane, Bow, Devon, EX17 6LB